In addition to providing feedback directly to staff and through our feedback forms, you are encouraged to take the opportunity to complete our Patient Experience Surveys outlined below.
- The Northern Health Patient Experience Survey helps us understand the quality of care you received while attending our services
- The survey asks three questions on your recent experience at Northern Health
- Survey responses are discussed at team meetings and help us see what we are doing well and what we need to improve.
Northern Health Patient Experience Survey
Northern Health would like to provide you with the opportunity to provide feedback on your recent stay. The survey has three short questions:
- How would you rate the care provided by Northern Health?
- How often did health professionals explain things in a way that you could understand?
- How clean was the area of the hospital you were in?
The survey will take five minutes to complete and provides you with space for extra comment if you wish.
You can complete the survey here.
If you are in hospital, staff can assist you with a paper survey or ask about the iPad.
Please ask if you need help.
Victorian Healthcare Experience Survey
This survey looks at how Victorian health services compare when providing care to patients. The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services randomly selects participants to complete this survey. The survey may be sent to your home in the months after you are discharged. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to complete the questions so that your experience can be included in the data for all Victorian hospitals.