Please see the video below to learn more about Northern Health:
Northern Health is the major provider of acute, maternity, sub-acute, mental health, specialist, community and home-based services in Melbourne’s rapidly growing outer north and we are looking for:
- Nurses and Midwives
- Medical Practitioners
- Allied Health (Social Work, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Dieticians)
Services are provided through our four main campuses:
- Northern Hospital Epping
- Broadmeadows Hospital
- Bundoora Centre
- Craigieburn Centre
In addition, Mental Health Services are provided at Epping, Broadmeadows, Bundoora, Jacana, Preston, Mill Park and Coburg.
You can learn more about Northern Health here.
What to expect as an international healthcare applicant:
- $10,000 AUD relocation support for successful candidates.
- Supportive nurse and midwife patient ratios (for example, General Acute ward has a 1:4 nurse to patient ratio for AM and PM shifts).
- Flexible working hours in all clinical roles, to help you balance work and life commitments.
- Support to grow your career, including education and training, scholarship and research opportunities.
- In accordance with relevant award entitlements, you will receive generous leave entitlements, with the potential to accrue monthly days off, up to six weeks’ annual leave per year and paid parental leave.
- A competitive salary and tax-effective salary packaging options (for example, the starting salary for first year Graduate Nurse is up to $75,000 AUD).
- 10.5 per cent employer contributions to your superannuation (future retirement fund), with scheduled increases up to 12 per cent from July 2025.
- Acknowledgement through our reward and recognition program.