The following is a list of accommodation within the local area. We are not able to recommend a particular company or organisation. Any arrangement is made privately between you and the provider.
We suggest you check the facility information and fees charged prior to booking your stay.

Accommodation links:


Accommodation and travel assistance:

If you live in a rural or remote area and need to travel more than 100km one way for specialist medical services (not available locally), you may be eligible for the Victorian Patient Transport Assistance Scheme (VPTAS). This can help toward your travel and accommodation costs. For an application form, ask your local doctor, hospital social worker, access the link below or phone the VPTAS office.

Telephone: 1300 737 073



Accommodation guide:

Please click here for a downloadable version of our guide.



Further Information:

Contact Social work via Allied Health Reception. T (03) 8405 8653