Feedback - compliments, suggestions and complaints
Northern Health strives to ensure that you are satisfied with the quality of our care and services you receive. There may be times that you would like to comment on aspects of your experience with our service, we encourage you to provide feedback.
Please let us know your feedback in one of the following ways:
Give your feedback form to a staff member looking after you.
- Place your feedback form in one of our secure feedback boxes located throughout Northern Health sites.
Post the feedback form to:
Patient Experience Office
Bundoora Extended Care Centre
1231 Plenty Road, Bundoora 3083
- Telephone: (03) 9495 3229
- Complete the online form below.
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Arabic
Northern Health Feedback Form - English
(online form is provided below)
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Chinese
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Greek
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Italian
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Macedonian
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Turkish
- Northern Health Feedback Form - Vietnamese
The Patient Experience Office collects personal and health information relating to you (or the person on whose behalf you are commenting) in its role as the hospital’s feedback handling body. This information is used to investigate concerns and report on activities and functions. All information is reported in a way that does not identify the individual. All information is treated in accordance with the Health Records Act 2001.