- Patients and Visitors
- Health Professionals
- Research and Education
- Work with Us
- Support Us
Hours of Operation
8.30 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
9 am – 12 pm Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
The pharmacy at Bundoora campus is not open on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Clinical Pharmacy Service
• Drug Distribution
• On Call Service (after hours /weekends)
• Ordering Special Medicines
1. How to order repeat prescriptions?
If your prescription has been left with the Pharmacy Department you can call 8405 8562 to pre-order the medications, some medications are ordered in so please give enough notice to order appropriately if required.
2. Should I bring my own medications into hospital?
Please bring your own medications to hospital, this ensures you continue the correct medication and changes can be made to the correct medication / dose if required.
3. How do I pay for my medications?
The cashier is open Monday to Friday, or Tax Invoices have BPay details for electronic transfer.