Once you have an employment offer and contract, you will need to gain registration as a health practitioner in Australia and apply for a visa.

More information on visas and immigration matters pertaining to moving to Australia can be found here.

Most healthcare professionals working in Australia are required to register under the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme. If you are coming to work as a nurse or midwife, you will need to be registered with Australian Health Professions Registration Authority (AHPRA).

We will provide guidance and support to gain registration and gaining AHPRA registration usually takes a few months. Links to information on the relevant international application pathways are listed below:

Nursing and Midwifery https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Accreditation/IQNM.aspx
Medical https://www.medicalboard.gov.au/Registration/International-Medical-Graduates.aspx
Pharmacy https://www.pharmacyboard.gov.au/Registration/Overseas.aspx
Allied Health https://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration/International-practitioners.aspx
Occupational Therapy https://www.occupationaltherapyboard.gov.au/Registration.aspx
Physiotherapy https://www.physiotherapyboard.gov.au/Registration/Overseas-Practitioners.aspx
Podiatry https://www.podiatryboard.gov.au/Registration-Endorsement/Assessment-for-migration.aspx
Medical Radiation Practice

A range of health professions have been identified by the Australian Government as filling critical skills needs, including nurses, midwives and social workers. Visa applications for these roles will be given priority processing.

We will provide support with your visa options and offer visa sponsorship to support you and your immediate family to relocate.

Your AHPRA registration and visa approval can progress concurrently.

Are you ready?