Victoria’s Current Restrictions
For the latest information on Victoria’s COVIDSafe Settings, click here.
What you need to keep doing
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- Wear a face mask at all times when outside your home, unless a lawful exception applies.
- If you feel unwell, get tested at a nearby testing location. Return home immediately.
- If your condition worsens, contact your GP or a health professional. If you become very unwell and are having trouble breathing, call triple zero (000) immediately.
- If you haven’t already done so, book in to receive your COVID-19 vaccination. More information here.
As the situation is changing rapidly, please visit the Department of Health website for the latest updates, including advice on symptoms and precautions.
Visit the Department of Health website to find out more.
You can learn more about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), including advice on symptoms and precautions, on the Better Health Channel website.
Visit the Better Health Channel website to find out more.
Read the latest travel alerts on the Smartraveller website.
Visit the Smartraveller website to find out more.
If you suspect you may have COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
Please only call Triple Zero (000) for emergencies.