Community Outreach

For GPs » Community Outreach

My Aged Care Referrals

My Aged Care is the first point of contact to find out about services that can support clients if they are 65 years and over, or 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.

How do I make a referral?

From 1st October, 2017, referrals to access Northern Health aged care services will need to go through My Aged Care.  Call My Aged Care or complete the My Aged Care web form and specify that you want Northern Health as your preferred provider.  They will then arrange an assessment for the client.

•  Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422
•  Web form:

What services are affected by My Aged Care?

Call My Aged Care to refer to the following services:
•  Commonwealth Home Support Program
•  Northern Health Home Care Packages