Northern Health is committed to improving the quality of care we provide to our patients and their families. One of the best ways to do this is to listen to feedback from consumers.
Who are our consumers?
- Patients' family members
- Patients' carers/guardians
- Interested community members
Northern Health values your input regardless of your background and perceived skills.
You can take part and make a difference.
Would you like the opportunity to:
- work with staff on project groups
- be a member of a committee
- participate in quality improvement activities
Your personal information will remain confidential and will only be used for the purposes of consumer participation activities. You can request to be removed from the Consumer Network at any time.